Brand is the manufacturer of the wireless transmitter or digital recorder which will be used with the microphone.
- Model is the model number of the transmitter pack or digital recorder. Choose “Hardwired” for a phantom powered XLR3 connection.
- Light beige works well for light and pink skin tones.
- Tan works very well for Caucasian skin tones as well as olive complexions.
- Cocoa is the ideal choice for very light brown to chocolate skin tones.
- Black is the most popular choice for hiding against clothes. Use it for deep brown skin, or on other skin tones when you want the mic to be visible.
When in doubt about a skin tone match, choose the darker option. That’s because a mic that’s too light can resemble a scar or blemish, while a mic that’s slightly darker than the background resembles a shadow and draws less attention. For individuals with facial hair, consider matching to the hair color rather than the skin.
We’re here to help
Exceptionally controlled directional pattern and wide dynamic range combine with comfort and durability Menlo Park, CA – June 2018… Countryman Associates, recognized globally as a leading manufacturer of miniature microphones and direct boxes, is pleased to...read more
EMW Omnidirectional Lavalier, B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier, E6 Earset, and ISOMAX mics address a wide range of production challenges San Francisco, CA – July 2018… As any production professional knows, having versatile and reliable gear capable of handling a...read more
H6 Headset Microphones deliver solid audio performance and ample gain Calgary, Alberta, Canada – November 2018… When Jukebox Hero The Musical, a celebration of Foreigner’s music, was performed at the Jubilee Auditoriums in Calgary and Edmonton, FM Systems,...read more